Monday, August 27, 2018

The wilderness downtown

At first I found this kind of interesting to see something go over the top of my house. Then as I got into it more and thought about it more, I got really freaked out that the computer knew my whole address before I typed it in and freaked out that technology can now do that and track where you live. Although it was pretty neat to watch it, it freaked me out that I was watching something go over my house and all my neighbors house. Although it did freak me out, it was also very cool watching and knowing that technology now a days can do that. I will say this video was fascinating knowing they can find my house that fast. It was a very unique idea but also very creepy seeing my house from a different perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment