Monday, September 17, 2018

Ceezburger

I really liked this blog "Cheezburger" because of the information and funny stuff that was included in it. I also really liked this blog because it didn't focus on one thing, it had multiple different topic on it. This blog really grabbed my attention because of the organization and how everything is in the center and not all over the place. I also really liked how there are memes included into the blog and all of the them are pretty fun. This blog works for me because there is not that much going on in it. however everything included in it is funny and everything stands out.



I also chose the Perez Hilton  blog because of all the colors and how it is organized. I like how at the top the headlines are moving so it really grabs your attention I think the colors in this blog all clash really well and make the blog stand out more. I also like how on the blog it has a video or picture but says click here for details. By doing this, it gives the blog more of a depth and doesn't make it less entertaining with a bunch of words on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment