Monday, September 10, 2018

Black Ice Ads



I choose to do my advertisement on the car freshener Black Ice because I feel like black ice is a very common item but not a lot of people use black ice. Black Ice has a male scent to it and makes your car smell very good and fresh. I choose to do the midnight theme behind it because I wanted it to go along with the black ice tree. This was a very difficult assignment for me because it didn't come out the way I wanted it to. I wanted to crop the trees so it was just the cut out of the trees but I had difficulty doing so. Although it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, I still like how there is a midnight forest/ midnight sky in the background. I like how you can see the black ice trees stand out although it is not how it wanted it to be. I wanted to do black ice because it is my favorite scent for the car and thinks it needs to be advertised more. Overall, I am not upset with my advertisement but it could be better. I still think it looks kind of cool but it is unique and something that I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment